When you are in a tight financial spot, you can feel like you are drowning. You struggle to clear your child’s school fees and before the end of the day, you receive a text from your internet service provider that bill is due. When you get home, you are plunged into darkness because you forgot to buy electricity tokens.
When you look at the calendar, it dawns on you that pay day is still far away so you are forced to cut down costs. Soon enough, you realize that cutting expenses won’t work, you need things like electricity to get around, so you decide to reach out to some friends to bail you out.
Unfortunately, your friends inform you that their hands are tied so they can’t help you even if they wanted to. When you are on the verge of giving up, you remember the MCo-op Cash salary loan adverts that you have been seeing on TV and social media.
You decide to give it a try since you’ve heard so many good things about the MCo-op Cash app. It exceeds your expectations when you use it for the first time. After using it for a while, you can attest that it’s the best first resort when your money is that tight because of many reasons including;
1. High loan limit – the MCo-op cash salary loan allows you to apply for up to KSh. 200,000 i.e. you can access 1.5 times of your net salary. For example, if your net salary is KSh. 30,000, you can apply for up to KSh. 45,000. The higher your salary, the higher the loan limit.
2. Flexible repayment schedule – you can pay the loan at once in one instalment or spread it over three months and pay a small part of it every month. i.e. if you owe 45,000, you can pay it in 3 monthly instalments of KSh. 15,000.
3. Low interest rate – the loan has a one-off fee of 8% of the amount that you have requested for. The interest is deducted from the loan before the money is deposited into your MCo-op cash account.
4. Instant crediting to your account – when your loan is approved it’s deposited into your MCo-op cash account instantly. This means that you can access the funds immediately and get rid of the expense that has been bugging you.
5. It’s hassle-free – all you need to do is to register for MCo-op Cash, which is free of charge, and link your salary account at the branch that is closest to you. After this, you are all set to apply for a loan. You don’t need approvals from your employer or guarantors.
The next time you find yourself in a tight spot, remember MCo-op Cash salary loan has your back. You can access the service dialling *667# on your phone or downloading the app from Google Play Store or the iOS App Store.
Comme ci, comme ça
October 22, 2019
¨For loving me unconditionally, for giving me the best¨ Diana and Bahati pour their hearts out to each other on 3rd wedding anniversary
October 22, 2019