There is no man or woman on earth who wants to spend their forever alone and if you happen to have a friend who says ” I enjoy my life alone because I am single” – believe they are lying or probably want to drag you down into their misery! (Just saying)
For those who are in relationship I bet understand that it’s not a walk in the park. There are ups and downs that make the relationship stronger or weaker depending on what issues they are battling with.
I have compiled a list of 5 things that are likely to break up a couple since most assume it’s the best thing to do.
5. Flirting – Some couples believe that flirting ‘without touching is okay. I mean it’s just verbal and nothing serious -right? However this is wrong. The moment a man or a woman allows an outsider to make them feel some type of way…the habit will never die. One will always find an excuse to flirt around without thinking of the long term damage.
4. Brushing off issues – truth be told, most couples prefer to let an issue slide under the mat than talk about it. However what they forget is that the moment you start piling up things they end up growing and the moment things will go South…believe me you will end up being left alone in this cold cruel world!
3. Holding grudges – This has is not any different from brushing off issues! When you refuse to resolve an issue, your partner might take it personal thus hold grudges making the relationship good as dead since it ends up making one feel like they are being treated unfairly by their spouses.
2. Spending time apart – sometimes it’s good for a couple do things separately since not everyone is with a partner that likes the same activities like their spouses. However, this is not a habit that should be practiced often. It is better for both parties to find something they like and do it together instead of assuming – leaving the other wondering whether they are not good enough to spend time with them (spouse).
1. Willing to end things after every argument – if all you can think of is threaten your partner that you will leave every time you have an argument then believe me…you better go ahead and do it before they replace you with a person who is willing to solve issues than think of walking away every time there is a disagreement!
I write entertainment stories as well review and critic local music. Apart from my busy schedule you can catch me on social pages by clicking on them below
April 3, 2020
April 3, 2020