by Martin Oduor
Banking and payments in general have been made easy by Co-op Kwa Jirani agents who are located in estates and villages across the country.
For starters, Kwa Jirani is agency banking by Co-operative Bank which is a convenient and simple banking model that suit your lifestyle.
Thinking of sending money from one Co-op Bank account to another, or making NHIF payments? There is no need to go all the way to a Co-op Bank branch because all these services are offered at Co-op Kwa Jirani.
Banking at a Co-op Kwa Jirani agent is as good as banking at a Co-op bank branch. Below are eight cash transactions that can be done at Co-op Kwa Jirani:
1.Cash Withdrawals (From Co-op Account / SACCO Account / Fethalink)
2. Cash Deposits (To Co-op Account / SACCO Account / Fethalink)
3. Funds Transfer (To Co-op Account / SACCO Account / Fethalink)
4. School/College/ university Fees payments ( You can pay via cash or using a Co-op Visa Card)
5. You can pay utility bills Utility Bills Payment
6. You can check your Account balance ( Co-op Account, Sacco Link account, and KenSwitch affiliated banks)
7. You get your account mini-statement ( Co-op Account, Sacco Link account, and KenSwitch affiliated banks)
8. Other payments that you can make at a Co-op Kwa Jirani agent include: NHIF Payments, County Payments and other government payments e.g. KRA
Visit the nearest Kwa Jirani agent for easy and convenient services.
Ultimate keyboard ninja dedicated to bringing you the juiciest stories on blogosphere