Owning a home is the ultimate goal for many Kenyans. Moving into a house that is registered in your name and forgetting about the hassle of paying rent before the 5th of every month is a very important step in a person’s life.
However, this dream is becoming more and more elusive as days go by because of several factors which are beyond the control of a potential home owner.
They include soaring land or house prices, being duped, not getting all the information beforehand, paying for a house then waiting for several years before it’s handed to you, just to name a few.
These are just some of the reasons why most Kenyans are sceptical about owning a home. They can’t stand the pain of seeing their hard-earned money go down the drain so, they end up staying in rented houses for many years.
Many people desire to have a reliable partner who will help them get value for their money and advice them every step of the way.
Centum Real Estate, a subsidiary of Centum Investments Plc, has a proven track record of turning the dreams of potential home owners into reality. As such, when you are looking to own a home, you should look no further.
Here are 5 reasons why you should go to Centum Real Estate for your new home:
1. Wide range of choices – The company has properties in different parts of the country. The firm has developed Cascadia Apartments and Riverbank Apartments at Two Rivers Mall, Awali Estate and 1255 Palm Ridge in Vipingo Development LTD.
Centum Real Estate also has a project in Entebbe Uganda, Pearl Marina Estates that offers apartments, townhouses and villas to further diversify your options.
2. Exquisite locations – The properties are located in posh neighbourhoods with easy access to urban nodes and social amenities. For example, if you decide to buy a house at Cascadia Apartments, you can just walk to your favourite restaurant at Two Rivers Mall and have dinner.
3. Developed to suit your needs – This basically means that there’s something for everyone, whether you are a bachelor or a big family.
Both Riverbank and Cascadia Apartments have 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units available. On the other hand, Vipingo Development has the Awali Estate; comprising of 62 maisonettes and 90 bungalows, all three bedroom, and 1255 Palm Ridge comprising of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
4. Reasonable prices – the properties are priced fairly. You’ll get so much at a good bargain. You’ll pay KSh. 8.5 Million for a one bedroom house at Cascadia Apartments, KSh. 12.3 Million for a two bedroom unit and KSh. 14.4 Million for a three bedroom unit.
At Riverbank Apartments, a 1 bedroom house costs KSh.15 Million, while a 2 bedroom house and a 3 bedroom house costs KSh. 23 Million and KSh. 30 Million respectively.
A 3 bedroom bungalow at Awali Estate goes for KSh. 13 Million while a 3 bedroom maisonette goes for KSh. 17 Millon.
For the 1255 Palm Ridge apartments, the 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units cost KSh. 2.3 Million, KSh. 3.5 Million and KSh. 4.6 Million respectively.
5. Payment plan – What’s even more is that Centum Real Estate has an accommodating payment schedule for its houses.
At Awali Estate, you pay 10% upon signing the letter of offer, 10% upon signing the sale agreement and the balance is paid within a in a period of 18 months.
At Cascadia Apartments, you pay 10% on signing the letter of offer, 10% upon signing the sale agreement and 30% over construction period 50% on or before project completion.
6. Timeliness – After paying the initial costs, Centum Real Estate commences the work and finishes it within the agreed period. However, it’s important to note that the project is not hurried. They pay attention to detail at every stage to ensure the final product is an exact replica of what they promised you.
Those are more than enough reasons to have Centum Real Estate in mind when you are thinking of acquiring your dream home.
Comme ci, comme ça
June 14, 2019