Monday – end of the weekend, start getting up early and going to work.
The fun stops, and the commitments begin. Sounds scary, doesn’t it? But it doesn’t have to be, here are 7 tips from Mozzart Bet to help you beat a terrible Monday:
Plan something fun in advance for Monday. Why wait for the weekend in order to have fun?
Guys organize games, ladies schedule coffee for Monday after work, and being in love might be the Monday night to start a romance?
- Appreciate yourself. Buy yourself something nice and start your day with some flair, I promise you will feel much better from the start of the day.
- Don’t reschedule your appointments to Monday. We know that on Friday so many obligations are on the table, and the easier plan usually is to move them to Monday.
Try to finish them better on Friday or schedule some on Monday, some on Tuesday and the day will certainly be easier.
- Get some sleep. You are less sleepy on a Sunday, and full of energy to stay awake for a long time, but don’t fall into the trap – lie down on time to have a brighter Monday!
- Beautify the day with someone. Do something that will put a smile on your face – because it’s hard for them to fall on Mondays. Give a compliment to a colleague at work, help a neighbor, and feel proud to have brightened someone’s Monday.
- Remember the Covid-19 pandemic is still raging. Ensure to follow all the ministry of health guidelines to keep you and your loved ones safe.
- Treat yourself to a Happy Monday Bonus.
It’s a Monday, CLAIM YOUR BONUS NOW!
It is time for Mukuru Health Center! Mozzart makes a mark with Ksh 1.5m worth of essential ICU equipment in donations to the facility
January 23, 2021
Mozzart brightens smiles for Dandora residents with Ksh 1.5m worth of ICU equipment in donations to Dandora 1 Health Center
January 19, 2021