Atop the list of innovations that have greatly revolutionized human lifestyles, is digital banking platforms. As it is, banking directly touches every sector – industrial, tourism, trade, education – and so on.
In trade, it’s a make or break deal – a robust digital banking platform makes alot of difference in cementing a clientele foundation.
Co-op Bank’s innovative online banking platform has wracked up a solid reputation with their mobile banking app, known as MCo-op Cash.
It’s readily available on free downloads from Playstore, for Android phone users. It’s built with easy-to-install, step-by-step activation process.
The app is basically a portal that allows a Co-op Bank client access to their account from anywhere across the globe.
What are some of the advantages of Co-op Bank online banking?
– It’s easy to view account balance.
– Check recent transactions.
– Make cash transfers to other accounts – within Co-op Bank or to other banks.
– Easily clear utility bills and subscriptions like power bills, water bills, internet and DSTV subscriptions. The app has preset payment data for several service providers.
– The app provides an interactive access between various bank accounts.
– The MCo-op Cash app allows a client to monitor multiple Visa and debit cards linked to the account.
For example, a Co-op Bank client can easily monitor or top up Visa cards used by a student – fast and securely.
– It’s easier to generate statements, that are conveniently sent to the registered email address, thereby cutting back time that would be used in applications at bank branch.
Co-op Bank online banking is not limited to MCo-op Cash app, on Android phones. It can be accessed through any internet-enabled gadgets like tablets and laptops.
Alternatively, for situations a client doesn’t have access to an internet connection, they can use Co-op Bank’s USSD number *667#.
This brings easy to follow prompts to access the account and make desired transactions.
How does a client register for Co-op Bank online banking?
– You can log in and transact using any internet-enabled device including mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
– Registration is INSTANT and FREE of charge. All you need is your National ID and any of your Co-op Bank ATM cards. To learn how, click here.
– You’ll create your own username and password, which you can re-set anytime in case you forget or feel the need to change.
– Every time you log in or do a transaction, you’ll have to enter an OTP (One Time Password) which is sent to your mobile number or email address.
– This is a security feature Co-op Bank has in place to keep accounts secure.
MCo-op Cash App is easy to navigate. Instantly, it avails all the basics of traditional banking to the user’s fingertips in the convenience of their homes.
May 20, 2022