Mondays are just boring! Even more so during this Social distancing era, Nothing is worse than dragging yourself out of bed while mourning the disappearance of a weekend.
Even more so during this Social distancing era, Nothing is worse than dragging yourself out of bed while mourning the disappearance of a weekend.
Nothing is worse than dragging yourself out of bed while mourning the death of a weekend. There isn’t so much positive vibe on Mondays, but maybe a few, here’s 10 of them:
- It’s not all happiness on Mondays, a quick study conducted showed that the average person won’t crack a smile until 11:16 A.M.
- It was also found that the productivity of workers is at its all-time low on Mondays.
- In 2012 and 2018, there were 53 Mondays in the year. This occurrence won’t happen again until 2024.
- A 2011 study showed that the average person moans for 34 minutes on a Monday, compared to the 22 minutes on other days.
- On a Monday, almost 50% of employees are late to work.
- Researchers say that the Monday morning gossiping at work is an important aspect of helping us get through the day.
7. When researchers asked people to remember which day was the most stressful they will always say Monday.
8. When you wake up early on Monday, it’s more of a shock than waking up any other weekday.
9. A study once revealed the best ways to get over the ‘Monday Blues’ are by watching TV, online shopping, buying chocolate, and planning a holiday.
10. Today, however, Mozzart Bet is telling you something different; The best way to get over the ‘Monday Blues’ is to Login to your MozzartBet.co.ke account & check it out, because every Monday, Mozzart has a special BONUS SURPRISE for you!
HAPPY MONDAY BONUS! Check your account every Monday!
Molo Town residents welcome Mozzart into their midst as they receive Ksh 1.5m worth of medical equipment donation to Molo Sub-County Hospital
March 4, 2021
February 28, 2021