It is never too early to cultivate a savings culture in your child.
Let us make savings measurable again. Open a jumbo junior account today to start the journey of teaching your child the joy of savings and financial security.
It’s a transactional account designed for children below the age of 18 years for the safekeeping of money.
The account brings a bag of interesting goodies for the kids:
- Automatic membership to the Jumbo Junior Club, whose members are gifted with a new, funky Ele-bank on opening a new account.
- Jumbo Junior Club members also receive a free birthday card on the birthday anniversaries – how cool is that?
- The account allows discounted bank cheque’s for fee payments to the child’s school. This means a little bit more savings on the long run.
- What’s more interesting is that the Jumbo Junior bank account attracts interest payable at 3%, annually. That certainly beats interest terms for lots of other accounts.
The requirements are basic, and minimal:
- Parent’s or the guardian’s original ID card, plus a copy.
- The copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- A minimum account opening, or operating balance at only Ksh. 500.00
- A copy of the parent’s or guardian’s KRA Pin.
- The account has a debit card on offer – optional – at an additional Ksh. 600.00 only.
The revolutionary saving and financial teaching tool for kids, The Jumbo Junior Bank Account.
To sign up, or learn more about Jumbo Junior, visit the nearest Co-op Bank branch, or click here.
The Big Bank Account….For Little People!
OPPO Kenya stirs the market with a remarkable addition to its A Series line-up: Introducing the OPPO A93
October 26, 2020
Co-op bank AGM ratifies KSh5.9 billion dividend payout and the acquisition of 90 per cent equity stake in Jamii Bora (Kingdom Bank)
October 26, 2020