For most business owners, a significant portion of the overheads arise in logistics. Moving new stock from the source to the market or between warehouses and making deliveries. There’s also a lot of costly risks in outsourcing transport.
To seal this loophole, business owners need a formidable financial partner.
Co-op Bank has the special Motor Vehicle Purchase Schemes established with major motor vehicle dealers, Isuzu East Africa Ltd and Simba Corporation Group. This is structured to enable Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) acquire vehicles they need at highly negotiated terms.
These are the requirements needed to secure Biashara Iendelee na Isuzu financing:
- 6 months’ bank statements: (Non Co-op Bank clients) Mpesa statements are an added advantage. 1 year statements for seasonal/contractor business OR schools
- Copy of ID/passport for all applicants/directors/officials
- Copy of KRA pin certificates
- Business registration certificate
- Duly filled Asset finance application form, include working capital form
- Limited Companies: Certificate of Incorporation, PIN, Memo & Articles of Association, annual returns
- Saccos: PIN, Certificate of Registration, Registered borrowing powers, minutes authorizing the borrowing, minutes appointing officials
- Copies of contracts where applicable
- Pro forma Invoice
- For amounts above 10 million: 3 years audited accounts, latest management accounts
In addition, the package comes with:
- A working capital of Ksh 300,000/=
- A 60-day repayment holiday on the loan
- A comprehensive insurance package priced at 4.75% of the vehicle value (that includes political violence & terrorism)
- Insurance Premium Financing which allows you to pay insurance premiums in easy instalments
- 1% processing fee
This is a way to overcome logistic challenges. To address them and achieve success via this scheme, visit any one of the 150 Co-op Bank branches across the country. The solution is within reach.
November 27, 2020
November 26, 2020
November 24, 2020