14 things you need to know about MCo-op Cash mobile banking that will really come in handy for you
MCo-op Cash is a mobile banking service app from the Co-operative bank that enables you to access your Co-op Bank accounts on mobile phone platform.
Making time for the bank can be tough, but banking shouldn’t be an inconvenience. MCo-op Cash therefore makes it possible for you to bank anytime and anywhere!
Accessing MCo-op Cash is as easy as dialing *667# or via the MCo-op Cash App.
With MC0-op Cash, you can do 14 things via your phone that you would have gone to the banking hall to do. Below are the services you can access with MCo-op Cash:
1. Deposit or save money
2. Apply and pay for a loan at 1.16% interest rate
3. Send money from your account to another MCo-op Cash Account, Co-op Bank Account or SACCO Account
4. Send money from your bank account to other mobile money services, for example, M-PESA
5. Withdraw money at a Co-op Agent or Co-op ATM
6. Transfer money to and from your Co-op Account or SACCO Account
7. Buy airtime for any mobile number from your bank account
8. Pay bills, for example, KPLC, DStv, KRA Tax and Insurance
9. Pay for goods and services
10. Pay fees, for example, school fees or rent
11. Check your account balance or get a statement
12. Buy, sell or transfer shares
13. Activate SMS alerts for debits and credits
14. Checking balance: you can use your MCo-op Cash to check your account balance.