Rick Ross’ highly anticipated concert in Nairobi is in a limbo over his list of crazy demands
Unless event organizers meet Rick Ross’ 9 crazy demands, Nairobi revelers can as well forget about the American rapper jetting into the country for the planned concert.
For starters, Rick Ross is slated to perform in Nairobi on April 28th 2018. NRG radio has been hyping the event which is to be held at the Carnivore grounds.
Event organizers will however have to dig deeper into their pockets to fly in Rick Ross. The rapper has issued a list of demands which must be met before he boards a plane to Kenya.
9 crazy demands
Unlike Chris Brown who flew in his own private jet when he came to perform in Mombasa in October 2016, Rick Ross is flying commercial but he wants 10 first class tickets.
Below is the full list of Rick Ross’ demands:
1.30 air tickets, 10 first class
2. A Presidential suite reserved for the ‘Boss’
3. Three entire floors of a five star hotel, 5 Star rooms
4.Round the clock services of a butler and a personal Chef, preferably Michelin
5. A helicopter
6. Four vans that are tinted and driven by licensed chauffeurs
7. Shutdown of two major roads, most likely Mombasa and Lang’ata road considering the event’s location.
8. 1,500 fresh towels
9. 3,500 bottles of premium alcohol