Magix Enga has been behaving erratically over the past few days and I think his friends and family need to check up on him then yank his phone away from him for some time as they work to ensure that he is actually doing okay and that he is not on some substance-induced rampage.
You see, over the past few days, he has been posting about wanting to self delete and wanting to only post trash content but I think there was something there that we have all missed and that is… He is calling out for help.
Magix Enga seems to be exhibiting signs that he is disturbed. Perhaps it is due to the loss of a loved one or perhaps it is down to his consumption of some substances as previously theorized.
Muache Umama! Magix Enga Insults Kenyans For Not Supporting Local Music, Says He Will Release Dirty Content (Video)
And we shouldn’t take this lightly. Unless ofcourse we are hoping to gain some sort of mileage through the social media mourning that would doubtless follow should anything happen to the highly talented.
There are some signs of depression that the people around Magix Enga need to be aware of because discussing self-deletion as cavalier as he did is not to be taken lightly. There is a reason why people who seem suicidal become jolly during the last few days before we hear the statement, “I had no idea he was down, he was so happy these past few days”… And it is because they believe themselves to have found their permanent solution.
The signs of depression of which I spoke of would be a lot more clear to the people around Magix Enga than the rest of us as fans and they include:
- Loss of interest or withdrawal from activities. Many depressed individuals experience a lack of enjoyment of activities they used to look forward to, such as hobbies or hanging out with friends. Some also lack sexual pleasure.
- Feeling hopeless. Such feelings may include feeling unnecessary guilt or worthlessness. A person may lack self-confidence, blame themselves when it’s not their fault, or feel like things are pointless. Few even experience self-hate. Sometimes this symptom is associated with major depression, a form of severe depression.
- Feeling fatigued or lack of sleep. Many lack interest in doing regular activities because they don’t have the energy. Some experience insomnia or sleep too much. Lack of proper rest may lead to feeling agitated or anxious. Many that take a depression test or quiz online are asked about energy levels and how they affect their daily activities.
- Inability to concentrate. The inability to focus on tasks and activities goes hand in hand with a lack of interest and feeling fatigued. Some experience difficulty in making decisions and remembering things.
- It is common for depression and anxiety to appear together, but anxiety may include symptoms such as heavy sweating, nervousness, trouble thinking clearly, rapid breathing, and feeling panicked.
- Irritability and risky behavior. Depression may appear differently in men than in women. Men may express more anger with irritability. When a person feels irritable, they don’t want to be bothered by others. They may find risky behaviors such as substance abuse as a way to escape their feelings.
- Unexplained aches or pains. People may not have anything physically wrong with them, but they may experience achy joints, muscles, upset stomach, or headaches. Persistent physical symptoms may not respond to treatment.
- Appetite and weight changes. Depressed individuals may eat more or less, resulting in weight fluctuation. These changes may occur unintentionally.
- Lack of emotional control. Mood swings may occur without influence from others. Sometimes a person may feel sad, angry, empty, or frustrated suddenly. Others may feel like bursting into tears for no reason or cry uncontrollably.
- Feeling pessimistic. A person may feel indifferent about the present. They may not care about their future or think things don’t matter anymore.
- Thoughts or actions of self-harm. In many cases, a depressed person shows or experiences symptoms before self-harm occurs.
June 30, 2022