Did you know that a Co-op Kwa Jirani agent offers the exact, same services available at any Co-op Bank branch?
The Co-op Kwa Jirani banking model is meant to suit your lifestyle and offer convenience, by bringing banking services to your door step. There’s absolutely no need to schedule a trip to town to seek banking services at a Co-op Bank branch.
You are a farmer delivering milk to clients in the morning? You can conveniently bank at the local grocery who’s a designated Co-op Bank agent.
Running a busy salon and you hardly got time to visit a bank to deposit cash? Visit the Co-op Kwa Jirani agent next door.
It’s really convenient, and safe.
The pickle on the pie is that Co-op Kwa Jirani agents doesn’t exclusively major on Co-op Bank clients only. The services include clients affiliated with Sacco’s, Fethalink and all Kenswitch-affiliated banks.
What are the services you can access at the local agent?
- Cash Withdrawals – From Co-op Account / SACCO Account / Fethalink)
- Cash Deposits – To Co-op Account / SACCO Account / Fethalink)
- Funds Transfer – To Co-op Account / SACCO Account / Fethalink)
- School/College/ University Fees payments – client can pay via cash or using a Co-op Visa Card)
- Utility Bills Payment: KPLC bills, Water bills, Cable TV bills, etc.
- Account balance checks – Co-op Account, Sacco Link account, and KenSwitch affiliated banks)
- Account mini-statement – Co-op Account, Sacco Link account, and KenSwitch affiliated banks)
Other Payments that Co-op Bank clients can make at a Co-op Kwa Jirani agent include:
- NHIF Payments
- County Payments
- Other Government Payments e.g. KRA
Is there a limit on the amount you can transact with an agent?
This depends on the transaction in question. Here’s are the parameters:
- Cash deposits – No limit.
- Cash withdrawals – Ksh 100,000.
- School fees payments – No limit.
To learn all about Co-op Kwa Jirani visit the online portal, click here. Alternatively, visit the nearest Co-op Bank branch – the bank staff will be ready to sort out any queries.