King Kaka is a testament of the truth that motivation comes from different variables in life. Sometimes, actually, a lot of times, it comes from poverty. When you lack money, you lack ven basic esteem and respect.
Growing up, the rapper didn’t have a lot. Infact, when he tells his own story, he paints the picture of just how acutely aware children usually are of the lack their family deals with.
And King Kaka knew he wanted to change things. While most people who grew up around him would turn to crime, he decided on a better, albeit tougher strategy.
King Kaka who was formerly known as Rabbit decided to focus on his books. And he hit them so hard, that he managed to earn himself a scholarship.
And the result of that hard work? He managed to pay for his own education. What do I mean? He got a full scholarship… At a public high school. Let that sink in. Talk about being a young high achiever.
But in truth, you shouldn’t want to have your child struggle to pay their own way through school. Unlike King Kaka’s situation, you should free up your child from all the anxiety that comes from knowing they cannot afford school fees by planning ahead.
Partner with Co-op Bank to help your child become the best version of themselves. Why? Because school fees are all about planning. You should not wake up to realize that fees is due tomorrow and you had not planned for this eventuality even though you’ve lived large for some long holiday weekend. You need a partner who can help you map out the entire financial plan and ensure you get the best possible option for your child(ren).
With the Co-op Bank innovations and partnerships, you can pay school fees and buy new uniforms without having to bear the risk of carrying huge sums of money around. I mean, it would really be a comedy of tragedies if you misplaced that money or it was liberated from you right?
In addition to this, you can also load up your child’s pocket money to their Co-op Bank Pre-paid.
What are the benefits of a Co-op Bank Prepaid card?
- No need for your child to carry loads of pocket money as they head to school, you can simply load it in the Co-op Prepaid card which is safer than carrying cash.
- The student will be able to pay for items at their school canteens at No Extra cost.
- Parents will be able to track their students sending by getting a Mini statement of the card at a Co-op Kwa Jirani agent or via SMS alerts.
- You no longer need to travel all the way to the school to hand over money to your child, you can simply load the card at any Co-op Kwa Jirani agent.
- The students are also able to withdraw money using the card from any Co-op ATMs or Co-op Kwa Jirani agents outside school.
- You dont need an account with Co-op bank to enjoy the benefits of the card.
- No extra charges will be incurred in transactions using the card.
Click here to find out more.