Nairobi West Niccur is not a name a lot of people know -if they are older than 25 years of age. That is because you old people have not bothered to find out about the new crop of celebrities who did not need blogs and songs to blow up.
All they really needed was a social media and content their fans found relatable and voila, they became instant stars. Some cool kids decided to use that for their businesses and they are a rising crop of entrepreneurial stars. This particular class includes our subject of the day.
Nairobi West Niccur is someone whose passion is fashion (I don’t mean to sound cliche as much as that is what a cringe-man would say). He loves drip and being drippy. But more than that, he is a visionary who realized he can make money off his love for the best threads.
He decided to set up his clothing store, Thrift Trendy and has not looked back since then. So how does this work? Well, there are many ways to go about getting clothes to sell. He could easily go to Gikomba and get the best 2nd hand gear. Or he could opt to face the Orient.
If he has chosen the Gikomba route, he could cut out the middle man and simply go towards buying entire bales with trendy urban gear. Or if he faces the East, he could get stuff from Chinese manufacture. Admittedly it won’t all be original but I doubt his market cares.
Whatever you decide to settle on if you decide to use his formula, one thing that matters is how you handle the online transaction because let’s face it, you will not always get to meet the sellers face-to-face.
And that is where Nairobi West Niccur and you could really get help from an amazing service offered by Co-op Bank. And that’s because they have a product just for you! It’s called Chapa Pay.
Co-op Bank now runs an online card payment solution to make your business thrive at no extra cost. If you conduct business on digital platforms, you can receive online card payments from your customers.
You can accept payments from any location on the globe without a check-out platform integration or website.
Co-op Bank offers online payment solutions to businesses, giving them room to expand and venture across the borders. They are providing a secure and conducive platform to conduct business.
Here is a step by guide on how the online payments solutions work:
- A business owner registers with Co-op Bank to get a unique link known as Pay-By-Link, which they use to invoice their clients.
- A potential customer contacts the business owner and agrees on the desired good or service pricing.
- Next, the business owner will send the unique payment link to the client’s emails address.
- The customer receives the unique link via email. Upon opening the email, they are directed to a portal to input their card details and process the payments.
- The trader receives a notification via email and SMS with the details of the payments.
- If the customer has subscribed to SMS alerts with the service provider, they receive a notification informing them of the purchase.
How Ecommerce Solutions Work for Businesses With Mobile Apps and Websites
For businesses that have adopted mobile application (APPs) and web check-out platforms, the Pay-By-Link solution optimizes their operations and efficiency by offering a payment solution that provides the following to its customers:
- Reliability: Once adopted by a business, the solutions operate 24/7.
- Simplicity: Pay-By-Link solutions are easy, quick, and easy to implement.
- Convenience: Customers can overcome geographical limitations and purchase goods and services from any location on the globe.
- Safety: Co-op Bank eCommerce solution comes with a data security standard compliant payment card that ensures customer data security and safety.
- Customer experience: Customers get 24/7 support with a dedicated relationship manager on standby.
What Are the Advantages of Co-op Bank Pay-By-Link Ecommerce Solution?
Small scale traders benefit a lot from the eCommerce solution, for they level their game with established businesses that have long dominated the eCommerce sector in regional and international markets.
Here are ways how small business owners benefit from the online payment platform:
- Small and established businesses do not incur costs when onboarding the Pay-By-Link online solution.
- All card payments come secured with two-factor authentication via 3D security protocols. Customer data and privacy are top priorities.
- Dispute resolution is simplified. If a customer pays over the actual price, the seller can initiate a reversal of the payments from his end.
- The hustle and bustle of involving the bank to mediate between the buyer and seller avoided making transactions more efficient.
- Businesses have a secure platform to process their payments. After making a payment, a customer cannot initiate a reversal for the purchase made. The platform protects small businesses from theft.
- The platform offers an avenue for accountability. A business owner can track transactions to view and reconcile payments in real-time via a single dashboard.
As an investor, you can now enjoy the benefits of cross-border trade as you transact on a safe, reliable, and efficient platform to grow your business.
Sign up for Pay-By-Link by Co-op Bank and go global today.
November 20, 2022
November 12, 2022
November 12, 2022