When you think of schools, you first think of the academics and how well the school students perform in the national exams but what if I told you that some schools offer more than just this?
There are some schools that have a track record of mentoring tomorrow’s stars and teaching them how to better harness their talents and start them off on their craft.
Perhaps what these schools did best was simply to instil confidence in these future stars and showed them that they had what to takes for them to pursue their dreams and actually put them on the track to actualize them.
And in this regard, there are two schools that seem to be head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to putting their students with talents in confident positions to put their mark in Kenya and they are:
The artist was encouraged to pursue her talents by her teachers at the school.
Bet you didn’t know this gospel singer and pastor attended this expensive and prestigious school.
The media personality too is an alumni of the school.
Kenya’s 4th president is an alumni of the school.
Former Kiss 100 presenter and female rights activist too is an alumni of the school.
The former CNN anchor and celebrated media personality is known for his baritone is a former school student.
That’s right the Hollywood star is an alumni of the school.
So if you’re picking a school for your talented children, you know to look for schools that boast a great number of celebrity alumni, schools with a strong extracurricular activities culture and teachers who are great mentors.
But when it comes to school fees, Co-op Bank has a solution for you. That’s right, you can get yourself a partner that can help you pay and that is Co-op Bank. Why? Because school fees are all about planning. You should not wake up to realize that fees is due tomorrow and you had not planned for this eventuality even though you’ve lived large for some long holiday weekend. You need a partner who can help you map out the entire financial plan and ensure you get the best possible option for your child(ren).
With the Co-op Bank innovations and partnerships, you can pay school fees and buy new uniforms without having to bear the risk of carrying huge sums of money around. I mean, it would really be a comedy of tragedies if you misplaced that money or it was liberated from you right?
In addition to this, you can also load up your child’s pocket money to their Co-op Bank Pre-paid.
What are the benefits of a Co-op Bank Prepaid card?
- No need for your child to carry loads of pocket money as they head to school, you can simply load it in the Co-op Prepaid card which is safer than carrying cash.
- The student will be able to pay for items at their school canteens at No Extra cost.
- Parents will be able to track their students sending by getting a Mini statement of the card at a Co-op Kwa Jirani agent or via SMS alerts.
- You no longer need to travel all the way to the school to hand over money to your child, you can simply load the card at any Co-op Kwa Jirani agent.
- The students are also able to withdraw money using the card from any Co-op ATMs or Co-op Kwa Jirani agents outside school.
- You dont need an account with Co-op bank to enjoy the benefits of the card.
- No extra charges will be incurred in transactions using the card.
Click here to find out more.