Tayo Amokade Ijebu emerged from the room without injuries.
Nigerian comic actor, Tayo Amokade Ijebu recently escaped death as he had to run out of his hotel room in Ikeja, Lagos.
According to reports, the actor had just returned from a movie location to his hotel room. He however, noticed that the air conditioner in his room has caught fire. This made him run for his dear life, to call for help.
A video posted by the actor, shows people trying to put out the fire which had consumed the whole room.
Even though the entire room was engulfed in the fire, he was able to emerge without an injury.
Omaku Josephine Ananeyi is a Journalist with keen interest in social reformation, a spontaneous writer, an impulsive reader, and a talker. She currently writes for Ghafla Nigeria.
Catch me on Facebook @Omaku JhoJho Ananeyi and on Instagram @Jho_Ananeyi
March 20, 2019