The month of September, like every other month started off as a promising one for the Nigerian Music Industry; here is a list of songs to add to your playlist this month.
With song release and album lunch from various darlings in the industry, the months promises to be an even more interesting one as we expect to welcome more songs from golden voices in the industry.
Here is a list of top songs to listen to before the end of the month…
- Joromi, the hit single from Simi’s debut album Simisola is definitely one to leave on replay.
- Waje’s In the Air is also one song that you wont want to go a day without. Why not clear the air with this one?
- Big Brother Naija’s ex housemate, Debbie Rise’s Here to Stay is also one song you will love to start your day with. Boost your confidence level with this energetic song.
- Burna Boy’s 22 year old sister Nissi also hits the stage with her debut single Pay Attention. This one is a thought provoking song that ”takes a politically charged stance from start to finish”- Notjustok.com. according to the London Native, the song reflects “the chaos that is our world today”.
- Take a moment to rest (simi) with one of the latest songs from Mavin Crew’s Dr. Sid. This one is titled Jen Simi as produced by Don Baba J himself (Don Jazzy).
- Also Produced by Don Jazzy is Korede Bello’s hot new single featuring Lil Kesh. This one is titled My People.
- Still to Come is Niniola’s single, Maradona. This one will be released on Fridy the 15th of this month, Save the date.
- You know we all love Patoranking yea? So here’s the gist; Patoranking is set to release another street anthem, this one is titled Rara.
With this fresh hits and more on your playlist, I bet you have no reason to be bored, ever. Even when the stress of the street/office gets to you, there’s certainly a place to unwind in Naija’s good music.
Omaku Josephine Ananeyi is a Journalist with keen interest in social reformation, a spontaneous writer, an impulsive reader, and a talker. She currently writes for Ghafla Nigeria.
Catch me on Facebook @Omaku JhoJho Ananeyi and on Instagram @Jho_Ananeyi
August 20, 2018