“I want to focus on my recovery” DJ Evolve withdraws case against Babu Owino
Less than 2 months after mama DJ Evolve rested following breathing complications; and her son’s case against Babu Owino has taken a new turn – and unlike before nobody is get tied sued.
This was revealed on Tuesday, 14th December through a statement made by Senior principal magistrate Bernard Ochoi; who says the two friends don’t want to complicate their friendship due to shooting incident that occurred in 2018.
He went on to mention that so far the two had managed to keep their relationship afloat and despite the small hiccup that almost ruined their friendship – Evolve now wants to move past incident for good. The magistrate said;
The accused is currently undertaking certain obligations and still undertaking in relation to the welfare of the complainant.
Babu Owino finally free
In his ruling the magistrate went on to encourage reconciliation; as he finally accepted Evolve’s request to withdraw the case he had filed against Babu Owino about 2 years ago.
Taking all the above into account I have come to the conclusion that this is a matter where the court should encourage reconciliation as envisaged in the Constitution and therefore I will allow the withdrawal against the accused in count one.
The new ruling comes 8 months after magistrate Ochoi had denied Evolves family; to settle the case out of court as requested earlier. He however gave in this time around as he hopes Evolve will finally find peace and time to focus on his health.