The festive season has come and gone and now we are left with the stark reality of Njaaaaaanuary… School fees and new uniforms! Because let’s face it, the December holidays have caused everyone to grow a bit (whether horizontally or vertically).
That’s right, if you had spent your entire holiday season “happening, I hope to high heaven that you did not actually end up happening with your children (or your own) school fees. Or you didn’t end up buying them Christmas clothes and forgot that they would also need uniform at the beginning of the third term. That would suck!
But we know -no really, you know and I know that you’re a more responsible person and you were able to look ahead and realise you were going to have to confront this reality of adulting.
And now that the new school term is upon us, you’re probably faced with the prospect of buying new school uniform (fortunately, because it is the third term on school, you still don’t have to buy new books).
So what are you going to do when it comes to school uniforms? Well, that is where Co-op Bank comes in to partner with you.
With the Co-op Bank innovations and partnerships, you can pay school fees and buy new uniform without having to bear the risk of carrying huge sums of money around. I mean, it would really be a comedy of tragedies if you misplaced that money or it was liberated from you right?
In addition to this, you can also load up your child’s pocket money to their Co-op Bank Pre-paid.
What are the benefits of a Co-op Bank Prepaid card?
- No need for your child to carry loads of pocket money as they head to school, you can simply load it in the Co-op Prepaid card which is safer than carrying cash.
- The student will be able to pay for items at their school canteens at No Extra cost.
- Parents will be able to track their students sending by getting a Mini statement of the card at a Co-op Kwa Jirani agent or via SMS alerts.
- You no longer need to travel all the way to the school to hand over money to your child, you can simply load the card at any Co-op Kwa Jirani agent.
- The students are also able to withdraw money using the card from any Co-op ATMs or Co-op Kwa Jirani agents outside school.
- You dont need an account with Co-op bank to enjoy the benefits of the card.
- No extra charges will be incurred in transactions using the card.
Click here to find out more.