by Martin Oduor
Queuing in the banking halls is no longer necessary in this age and era. There are so many bank transactions that can be done through your phone at your own convenience if you have downloaded the MCo-op Cash app.
For starters, MCo-op Cash is a mobile banking service app from the Co-operative bank that enables you to access your Co-op Bank accounts on mobile phone platform.
MCo-op Cash makes it possible for you to bank anytime and anywhere without necessarily going to the bank to do your transactions.
Accessing MCo-op Cash is as easy as dialing *667# or via the MCo-op Cash App.
Below is a list of services you can access with MCo-op Cash:
1. Apply and pay for a loan
2. Send money from your account to another MCo-op Cash Account, Co-op Bank Account or SACCO Account
3. Send money from your bank account to other mobile money services, for example, M-PESA
4. Withdraw money at a Co-op Agent or Co-op ATM
5. Transfer money to and from your Co-op Account or SACCO Account
6. Buy airtime for any mobile number from your bank account
7. Pay bills, for example, KPLC, DStv, KRA Tax and Insurance
8. Pay for goods and services
9. Pay fees, for example, school fees or rent
10. Check your account balance or get a statement
11. Buy, sell or transfer shares
12. Activate SMS alerts for debits and credits
13. Checking balance: you can use your MCo-op Cash to check your account balance.
Ultimate keyboard ninja dedicated to bringing you the juiciest stories on blogosphere