Nigerian sensation David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, is set to thrill his fans at Nairobi’s premier entertainment hotspot B-Club.
This is the second year in a row that Davido will be gracing a pool party at B-Club. Last year the Nigerian singer hosted the dopest pool party in Kenya which was attended by the likes of Babu Owino.
Mother of all pool parties
B-Club has is once again flying in Davido for a mother of all pool party set to be held on Sunday June 17th 2018. According posters shared on social media, Nairobi revelers will have to part with Kes 3,000 (male revelers) and Kes 5,000 (female revelers) to attend the pool party at B-Club.
Davido will be performing in the neighboring Tanzania on Saturday before he jets into the country. The ‘FIA’ hit maker will kick off the pool party at B-Club at 2pm on Sunday.
On Sunday the B club held a VIP Pool party that saw some famous faces from Africa attend. The likes of Iyanya, Eddy Kenzo, Pallaso and Dj Maphorisa were present to entertain fans who had availed themselves for the party.
After having fun and enjoying the performance things suddenly changed when a certain white man apparently drowned in the pool forcing the party to be shut down for a few minutes. Word making rounds on social media is that he was electrocuted by a live wire that caused him to drown.
Apparently the live wire was left out in the open by the suppliers who installed the equipments at the party as revealed by Samia who is part owner of the classy Billionaire club.
However, many are now doubting that the guy was electrocuted in the pool as they claim that he might have drowned after jumping in the pool while intoxicated. What supports there argument is that if indeed this was caused by a live wire then the people who jumped in to rescue the fella could have been electrocuted too since water is a good conductor of electricity.
Those claiming he was electrocuted say that everything was switched off before the Good Samaritan jumped in to save the guy but this contradicts the music playing in the background which leaves me questioning what really happened.
Anyway, the fella (just to be clear it was just one guy and not two) has received treatment and is now doing much better.
But the question still stands, did he drown or was he electrocuted? You be the judge after watching the video below:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.